SIMBEOR® Electromagnetic Signal Integrity Software
The first release of Simbeor THz/Agent/SDK version 2022.01 (Beta) with new capabilities and improvements is now available - stay tuned...
"Simbeor SDK 2021 with API to All Simbeor Solvers and Tools for C/Matlab/Python" - The Industry-First SI Analysis Automation Kit for Machine Learning and Design Automation Applications...
for Design of Predictable PCB and Packaging Interconnects Operating at 6-112 Gbps and Beyond!
Simbeor THz/Agent/SDK version 2021.02 with 3DML solver accelerated by 50-100 times - provides huge increase in productivity - see what is new...
From DesignCon 2020: Learn about signal degradation effects and how to model them with Simbeor from this tutorial (#2020_02) "Design Insights from Electromagnetic Analysis & Measurements of PCB & Packaging Interconnects Operating at 6- to 112-Gbps & Beyond"; Learn how to use Simbeor SDK for signal integrity analysis automation from this paper and presentation (#2020_01) "Machine Learning Applications for COM Based Simulation of 112Gb Systems"
Did you know that Simbeor THz + COM script is all you need to design predictable PCB interconnects...
Learn how to use Simbeor in your design process to design predictable PCB interconnects with the systematic "sink or swim" approach from the last app notes...and webinars.
- No Integrity in Signals? - Ensure signal integrity in interconnects with fast and accurate pre- and post-layout electromagnetic analysis in Simbeor.
- No Correlation with Measurements? - Simbeor is the industry-first tool systematically validated with measurements up to 50 GHz.
- Funny S-parameters? - Ensure S-parameter model quality and build broadband SPICE and rational macro-models in Simbeor.
- No Models for Materials? - Build accurate broadband dielectric and conductor roughness models with either GMS-parameters or SPP light technique in Simbeor.
- Stuck with Via-Hole Design? - Synthesize and optimize via-holes in Simbeor.
- Frustrated with de-embedding? - Simbeor has unique test fixture indentification and de-embedding procedures that work for PCB interconnects!
- Lost in Electromagnetics? - Simbeor is easy-tolearn and easy-to-use and no PhD in electromagnetics is required to run Simbeor!!!
- Afraid to learn new tool? - Here is how to start learning Simbeor and get productive in just 2 weeks...
Formally validated with measurements from DC to 50 GHz for analysis of 28-32 Gbps links
Causal dielectric dispersion and loss models with anisotropy and weave effects
Analysis of regular and multilayered conductors with unique models for nickel and surface roughness
Unique broadband material parameters identification with accurate patented algorithm
Unique macro modeling capabilities for consistent frequency and time domain analyses with S-parameters
Fast 64-bit parallelized electromagnetic, multiport network, and rational macro-modeling engines
Unique post-layout decomposition electromagnetic analysis in Board Analyzer(TM) tool
Fast and accurate frequency, TDR/TDT, PRBS and compliance analyses of interconnects
Fast synthesis of geometry for single and differential t-lines and via-holes with Via Analyzer(TM) tool
Automation of S-parameters quality assurance and all macro modeling tasks with Touchstone Analyzer(TM) tool
Fast interactive tuning and optimization of via geometries, material models and linear networks in SiTune(TM) tool
Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use
#1 in price-performance (accuracy and productivity)!
Low cost, flexible subscription scheme, node-locked and floating or network licenses
System requirements: Windows 10/7/2008..., 64-bit or compatible operating system; 2-3 GHz or faster processor with at least 16 GB memory (64 GB prefefable); 3D graphic card with OpenGL support.
Additional materials are available in Support/Knowledge Base section (requires login).
Contact us with your questions and information requests firstname.lastname@example.org